Fill up the form and we will reach out to help you set up a suitable time slot for your property inspection.
A ventless fireplace system helps keep your home warm and cozy. As the name suggests, ventless fireplaces don’t require a chimney to run. They can be installed easily anywhere and are quite affordable. Ventless fireplaces keep your living space warm when it’s cold outside, but they’re considered to be quite dangerous as well.
The unburnt combustion produces residues and gases that can cause severe health issues. For instance, carbon monoxide reduces oxygen levels in the home. The water vapor, which is a byproduct of the combustion process, can increase the humidity inside the home and aggravate mold growth.
Hence, ventless fireplace inspection in Nashville, TN, should not be ignored.
Ventless fireplace in your home can expose you to various health risks. Thus, it’s recommended to opt for our ventless fireplace inspection services that can make your home a safe place to live.
Our home inspectors check the ventless fireplace diligently to ensure that the oxygen detection sensor is placed in the fireplace and is functioning properly. The oxygen detection sensor is a device that is installed in the ventless fireplace which turns off the fire appliance in case of a decrease in oxygen levels. In case of any faults, damage, or poor functioning of the device, our home inspectors will immediately inform you.
A periodic fireplace inspection from our certified inspectors is all it takes to maintain your fire system in proper condition.
We also serve Nothern Alabama, Northeast Alabama, and surrounding areas.
– McNeese home inspections are affordable and worthy.
– Our home inspectors are licensed, certified, and well-trained in their roles.
– We’ve been serving in Madison County and Nashville TN for more than 15 years.
– We guarantee 100% customer satisfaction.
– We check the ventless fireplace appliance, burner, and all the components carefully so that the oxygen levels are maintained and there is no risk of the explosion, mold growth, and other damage.
– We inform you in case the oxygen detection sensor is found defective or missing.
– We offer cleaning and replacement advice if necessary.
– We provide just-in-time support and are always ready to help you.
Schedule your ventless fireplace inspection in Nashville, TN, today.